Thursday, November 12, 2009

Top 10 Karen Walker Quotes



There are so many, but here are some favorites:

"Honey, when you were born, you were born in a gay tree. & then you fell out & hit every gay branch on the way down. & then you fell on top of a gay guy. & then you did him."

“Oh honey, I would, but... I don't want to.”

"Honey, you’re simple, you’re shallow, & you’re a common whore, that’s why we are soul mates”.

"You're sleazy & shameless. I like that, but we're through."

"I had to put him in his place...well...my place."


"Yeah? Well now my drink's talking, & it's saying 'Drink me! I make life more fun! Everyone from a high school kid to a bum on the street knows that.'"


“Honey, I would suck the alcohol out of a deoderant stick..."

“It's not something you can just run away from like a hotel bill or a crying baby”


“How did you hurt your back? Running away from good taste?”


“Well don't let it get to your head, your hair is already such a disaster that the Red Cross wouldn't give it coffee.”

12 comments:

  1. One of my favorites:
    "Honey? Did you think you could get into heaven wearing body glitter? 'Cuz you can't.......No."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen Walker is one of the best characters ever written for TV. And brilliantly played by Meagan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The should do a Karen Walker sit com, just her....god how funny;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Karen and Megan. And I completely stole the second quote for facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto what Michael said. Her character kept me watching that show. She was a one-woman Absolutely Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm afraid I resemble all of those remarks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of the great sitcom characters portrayed by--one of the great sitcom characters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha I love Karen! Thanks for the fun list of quotes!
    Peace and Love,
    Meagan
    http://ponchomegthemodernbohemian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. My all time favorite: Said to Will on entering his apartment; "Honey you're a lawyer, what are you living in the projects for?"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great list. Thinking about gay trees got me here, patrick hong kong

    ReplyDelete

What is on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...